.....ChloEriC.....

.....ChloEriC.....

Thursday, September 2, 2010

dono u 2gether with me gt regret anot??
i hope u wont la...
i know sometimes i over word tat makes u very angry me...
i know tat u dun like...
so sorry...

2gether with u..
happy much in my life..
u take care me n my family..
i realli happy...
u r the guys tat my family like u much...
i hope u know tat...

i'm not clever..
i'm nt a good girl..
i'm lazy..
i'm stupid..
i'm rude..
i'm lala...

i know tat...

n i know i'm nt a good girlfren tat u wan..
bt i realli try my best to be a good gf...
i hope u dun 'yim hei; me...

sometimes u scold me..
angry me...
i very very sad...
my heart very pain...
u r the 1 oni can make me cry on u....

i'm a girl tat wont cry..
bt.. u can make me cry...
cos i realli realli loves u...
is not a joke...!!

i know u dun like i care u much...
cos i scare 1 day u away from me...
i dun wan to lose u...
i reali need u...!!!
cos u r my husband.....

i know tat u have ur dream...
bt i have my dream too...
i alwais ask wat u wan in ur future...
bt.. do you know wat i wan in my future?
did u ask me b4?
i not angry u tat u dono this..
when i tell u tat time..
u will scold me..
bt... do you know at i wan the answer tat i alwais ask u this..??
u wan u say...
 (lao po.. wat u wan..u do la.. I WILL SUPPORT YOU..! )
i wan hear this..
bt u give me de answer is..
cannot... dun wan.. u dun like...@@
i also no angry...
cos i know u love me......u will treat me better life in my future...

La0 q0nq..
i realli hope u will know wat i'm thinking...
i reali hope u can understand me much....
i hope u wont lie me...

la0 q0nq..
i realli can die if no u...
i say the truth!!
is not joke..!!

la0 q0nq.. i love u forever..!!
mwakss...
hope u will too..
n i hope we can keep our promise...!

this my heart word..
n i no dare to say out.. i jus write here...

1 comment: