.....ChloEriC.....

.....ChloEriC.....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

hmmm... izzit me ?

again and again?
i really dono wat to do now.. ?
whatever i say.. u wont hear..
tat mean ..?? ask me to QUIET ?
i think i cant do it ?
cos i really care about u..~
love a guy is hard..
wanna a guy love me deep..
is really hard..
wanna a guy just with me..
hard too..~

they are still young.. havent play enuff...
but i dun think so..?
cos i can do it..
if u love me deeply.. this is not a problem to say it..

whatever u promise me..
u say to me..
u ask me...
i'll always remember..
cos i dun wan to forget what my Hubby have told me always..

but..?
i tell u..
ask u...
u promise me...
u always forget and break it...

i was so sad.. but i dint argue about it..
i sad and angry.. is becos i wan u to care me much..
i dun need u use much money to make me happy..
i dun wan ur money..\
i want u ~~!

do u know?

i have ntg to say on it..
my tears will drop if i continue to write ~

goodbye..
nites ~

No comments:

Post a Comment